Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Hunger Games.

Last week I finished reading the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I really enjoyed the book. It has a gripping story line. I couldn't put it down. I will shortly be reading the following book in this exciting trilogy.

Above: All three book in the series
The Hunger Games is about a fourteen year old girl named Katniss Everdeen from District 12. All up there a 12 Districts. every year, the capitol holds a event called the Hunger Games. One girl and one boy  between the age of 12-18 from each district are picked to participate in the Hunger Games. In this event, you kill each other and try to be the last person alive. If you are, you win. This story is action-packed with a twinge of romance. 

I recommend this book to 12+ as it is very detailed and gruesome. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The first book in this trilogy has just been made into a major motion picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment